Date(s) - 14/02/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The evening will be a mix of storytelling and hands on making as we guide you through the properties of our favourite herbs that open, uplift and re-balance.
We’ll show you how to combine herbs, essential oils and other natural ingredients to make your own herbal products to take home. You will leave with a set of remedies including a calendula skin balm, a roll on perfume and a bath soak customised with your choice of ingredients.
The session will cover:
– an introduction to a number of restorative herbs
– how to make an infused oil with calendula flowers
– how to combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a skin and lip balm
– introduction to the properties of essential oils
– how to combine essential oils to make a perfume roll-on
– how to use make your own bath salts by combining dried and fresh herbs and essential oils
Tickets £30 to include all materials, informative handouts, herbal refreshments and homemade cupcakes.