Date(s) - 17/02/2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Our busy lives rarely give us the opportunity to have a personal space for self-reflection, creativity, creating visions, to live mindfully and happy.
This workshop is about learning to live mindfully, to release the business of your mind, learning how to let go, setting intentions, making plans and starting to dream.
You will discover your inner power to embrace happiness and to allow yourself to unleash your inner creativity.
- What mindfulness is and easy steps to apply mindfulness in your day to day life.
- How to still your busy mind learning to allow yourself to sit quietly.
- How to start living mindfully and becoming aware of yourself and your life.
- Stress-relief methods, how to identify your stress response and how to cope with stress.
- Meditation techniques and how to choose the meditation type that feels right for you.
- Participate in activities to get to know yourself better and learn to reflect and how to heal your heart.
- Meditate and learn different styles of meditation.
- Learn practical tools to cope with stress.
- Learn to love yourself more.
This workshop is for you if:
- You seek balance and an efficient method to release stress and learn to live serene and peaceful.
- You seek to know yourself better and to release blocks that hold you back.
- You feel it’s time to move forward but you don’t know where to start.
The workshop will be guided by Amelia who is a mindfulness and meditation guide, a colour healer and an artist. She loves to integrate a mixture of techniques such as jewellery making, crystal therapy and art and colour therapy and coaching in the programs and sessions she creates.
- Guided mindfulness meditation session.
- A positive creative process which will slow down your mind and balance your soul.
About Your Facilitatore
Amelia is a qualified life coach, a colour therapist, meditation guide and an artist, passionate about stress-relief methods and living mindfully and she is excited to integrate all of this beautiful information in the programs and sessions she creates.
Amelia believes that all women have a creative side which is sometimes hidden deep in their hearts. They are all gentle, intuitive, they all love colours and pay attention to emotions and they all love to give something beautiful to the world. This is the reason she creates mindfulness and creative sessions for women to inspire them to find their balance, relieve stress, live a meaningful and creative life. The techniques she uses are mindfulness, colour therapy and life coaching and she is always keen to learn and bring new qualifications in her portfolio.
Ticket Price £30.00