Date(s) - 10/02/2018
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Young Living Office
We would like to invite you to learn how essential oils affect our wellness and everyday life with a special edition for the month of love.
We will talk about:
- How you can regain energy, uplift your mood and improve the memory.
- Why having a home or office diffuser is so essential when you live or work in the city.
- How to protect your family from the increasing toxicity and start a new toxin-free lifestyle.
- How natural scents can balance emotions, remove tension, anxiety & eliminate insomnia.
- And we will not only talk! We will smell, taste and have fun.
- Q&A – surely inevitable.
In celebration of the 14th of February, we will have Ingrida Urbonaite talk about his and hers Valentines oils.
Essential oils are miracles of nature, whose powers & potency we do not fully understand yet. It is a story about the natural scents – their power over our senses & mind.
Saulius Urbonas is a wellness, happiness and success coach. A healthy lifestyle enthusiast, a lector, an actor, an entrepreneur and a media consultant. He is an author of original systems for health, personal efficiency and weight management. Saulius conducts courses, seminars, lectures and works with individual clients internationally.
- Over 35 years – physical and psychological team coaching
- Over 20 years – holistic health studies
- Over 15 years – aromatherapy and phytotherapy studies
- Over 10 years – personal coaching and mentoring
AROMA LIFE INSTITUTE unites like-minded people, passionate about spreading the word of the power of essential oils and their ability to improve the quality of life, provide energy and health for the body and harmony for the soul.
It is a school of lifestyle. We provide the knowledge and teach the practical skills that help one grow while integrating essential oils into personal and family practices and everyday rituals.
Register for the event by event link or ask for more info by: firstname.lastname@example.org