We all want better quality sleep, so is it possible to learn how to consistantly wake up refreshed and restored every morning?
Of course it is, but like anything worthwhile a great night’s sleep needs prioritising and some discipline and once you’ve learnt slumbers secrets it will pay you back a thousand times.
Here at Less-Stress London we’ve long realised that lack of sleep caused by worry and anxiety is the primary symptom of debilitating stress so we’re absolutely delighted to be partnering with Somnex, London’s newest health and wellbeing event with rest, relaxation and sweet sleep at it’s core.
When and Where
You’ll be able to attend Somnex the sleep show in London at the Old Truman Brewery over the weekend 13-14 October with Friday the 12th reserved for trade and corporate attendees,
Get exclusive access to expert advice, innovative new products, specialist exhibitors, multiple interactive workshops and immersive classes – all designed to help you understand how to improve your sleep and give you and your family a fun day out!
- 120 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in sleep products and technology
- An immersive zone where visitors can sign up to hands on classes to learn how to sleep better
- The opportunity to meet for 1-2-1 consultations with experts to discuss your sleep conditions and how to sleep better
- A demo stage offering a wide selection of the latest sleep tech and products from around the world
- A spa and beauty bar to experience rejuvenating products and treatments designed to help improve your sleep
Book here and just use the special Less-Stress London code LSL25 when asked for A 25% discount on your ticket price
If you’re interested in exhibiting contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for details