The Maintaining your wellbeing as a New Parent course aims to invite you to:
- Identify the joys and challenges of parenting a new born, be it the first time or not
- Acknowledge the high demands of those early days, months or years, and offer tips and strategies to help parentsnot only survive, but find aspects to reflect and maybe even enjoy.
- Provide strategies, resources and tips to help make the page one of fulfilment.
- Focus on maintaining your wellbeing as a new parent
- Exploring the importance of self-care and self-compassion in your new role as a parent
When 14th May | 11th June
Where: Talk Wandsworth – First Floor office | 56 Tooting High Street | Tooting Broadway | SW17 0RN
Contact: 02013 513 6264 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration (contact first for availability)
Who is it for?
Our service is available to anyone over the age of 18 who is living in Wandsworth or who has a Wandsworth GP.
We can help if you are experiencing anxiety or stress, depression, bereavement or loss, sleep difficulties, anger issues, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias, eating disorders and many other everyday problems. When you contact the service by self-referral or by referral from your GP, you will be called and booked into a telephone assessment at a time that is convenient for you. This will help us understand your needs and to decide on the most appropriate treatment for you.