Competition T & Cs Rules and Terms
- The competition closes at midnight 7th March. Any entries received after that time will be considered entries for future competitions.
- By submitting an entry to the competition (the “competition”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Less-Stress Living Ltd. and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK age 18 or older at time of entry, excluding employees or associates working for or on behalf of Less-Stress Living Ltd; its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, merchants involved with this competition, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household
- The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- Maximum prize value of this prize is £250. The prize includes the The Varier Variable Kneeling Chair as well as postage to mainland UK and Europe. Any additional postage costs will be covered by the winner or the prize will be forfeited. If the winner is unable to receive payment then prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that prize. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor.
- The winner will be selected by an independent judge from all eligible entries received whose decisions will be final. The winner will be selected on or about 7th March. Winners will be notified by email and/or mail and at the judges’ discretion, will be required to complete and return an email confirmation of prize acceptance within 7 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected.
- If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- If a winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be required to execute affidavit on the minor’s behalf.
- No substitutions are permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash and non-assignable and non-transferable except to a surviving spouse.
- The winner is responsible for all federal, state, local sales and income taxes. and any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- One prize per household.
- No part of the prize can be copied, sold in whole or parts.
- By participation, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of the sponsor, and release, defend and hold harmless the sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this competition, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize.
- The winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this competition or use or redemption of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the competition or in the announcement of the prize.
- The winner acknowledges the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this competition and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of prize.
- In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider or online service provider.
- Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void.
- This competition shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of England and Wales. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this competition shall be litigated only in courts sitting in England.
- Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN individual, whether or not an ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, destroy, tamper or vandalize this WEB SITE OR interfere with the OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS and SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES and diligently pursue all remedies against ANY SUCH individual TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.