Date(s) - 14/10/2018
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Add to calendar:
Link to Event
Join Hackney Herbal for a masterclass on Herbal Wellbeing. We will be sharing our tips and tricks for crafting your own herbal goodies. The workshop will talk you through the basics of how we turn herbs into products and you will get a chance to have a go yourself and take home what you make. You will take home a personalised lip balm, a pack of your own crafted herbal teabags and a relaxation spray made with essential oils.
The session will cover:
– an introduction to a number of restorative herbs
– how to make an infused oil with calendula flowers
– how to combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a lipbalm (vegan option)
– introduction to the properties of essential oils
– how to combine essential oils to make a relaxation spray
– the properties of a range of herbs as infusions
– how to combine dried herb to create your own herbal teabags
Ticket price includes all materials and light refreshments.
About Hackney Herbal
Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise and 10% of your ticket price goes towards our community wellbeing work. Hackney Herbal set out on a mission to show people how to incorporate herbs into their lifestyles, for health and improved wellbeing. The idea came from a desire to create more value out of the herbs that were being grown in private, public and community gardens.