Date(s) - 22/02/2020
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Add to calendar:
Join us for a masterclass on Herbal Wellbeing. We will be sharing our tips and tricks for crafting your own herbal goodies. The workshop will talk you through the basics of how we turn herbs into products and you will get a chance to have a go yourself and take home what you make. You will take home a personalised lip balm, a pack of your own crafted herbal teabags and a relaxation spray made with essential oils.
The session will cover:
– an introduction to a number of restorative herbs
– how to make an infused oil with calendula flowers
– how to combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a lip balm (vegan option)
– introduction to the properties of essential oils
– how to combine essential oils to make a relaxation spray
– the properties of a range of herbs as infusions
– how to combine dried herb to create your own herbal teabags
Ticket price includes all materials and light refreshments.
Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds or date changes on purchased tickets unless these are made within 24 hours of you making a purchase. When you are booking your ticket, please make sure you can attend on the date selected. Occasionally we are able to swap your ticket to a later date but this is only if we are able to re-sell your ticket to someone on a waiting list. For date change requests please contact us at least 10 days before your workshop date. Please email us for more details.