Date(s) - 16/02/2020
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Add to calendar:
Winter is the perfect time to start planning a new herb growing project. Join us for a session that will help you prepare in advance for the growing season ahead. In this informative workshop, we’ll go through the entire year in a herb garden, and get you all set to make the most out of the growing season.
We will cover:
– the best time and different ways to propagate herbs
– life cycles of different plants and what that means to us
– seasonal tips on how to keep your plants healthy throughout the year
– how and when to harvest a variety of herbs
– what is available to forage at different times of the year
– drying and storing herbs
By the end of the afternoon, you will have a handy guide packed with information, tips and ideas for each month of the year.
This workshop is suitable both for beginners and those who already have some gardening or growing experience.
Tickets include all the materials, printed handouts, refreshments and a goodie bag to get you started once spring arrives including a set of seeds, coir seed starters and pots.