Date(s) - 26/03/2020
9:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Add to calendar:
A new solution for stressed Londoners
Aerial Relaxation Pods – Lift Your Spirit (pre-pay booking required to reserve your place)
London’s first multi-sensory, aerial relaxation experience with live ambient music, colour therapy, aromatherapy and featuring our sky-blue silky Aerial Hammocks (see photo above!)
We all instinctively know about the power of a soothing, repetitive rocking motion and this in combination with live ambient soundscapes, colour therapy and aromatherapy is a potent synthesis for deep relaxation.
“An oasis of calm in our turbulent lives.”
Londoners stressed out by their busy lives can now turn to “Aerial Relaxation Pods” to transform their tension to calm, and restore the body’s natural healing wisdom.
Repetitive motions, like those experienced in the gentle rocking of a hammock, can soothe anxiety. Dr. Herbert Benson, founder of Harvard’s Mind/Body Medical Institute, recommends repetitive movement to elicit your body’s relaxation response. This reaction allows a lower heart rate, blood pressure, and muscle tension.
Note- Book early if you fancy this wonderful workshop as there are limited spaces and the first session often fully books the weekend before.
Research provides insight into why rocking is calming to babies. The brain wave synchronisation occurs much easier through a rocking motion and allows the baby to feel more at home (i.e. it feels closer to being in the womb).
The gentle rocking of a hammock will boost brain wave oscillations associated with better sleep and has been shown to provide a fertile ground for deep relaxation. More specifically, the rocking fortifies the brain waves that are naturally present during sleep which help maintain deep relaxation.
Seth Newman, from Bioenergetic Alchemy, says: “Our pods are here to help Londoners relax. As a former teacher myself, I am fully aware just how busy and stressed a lot of people are. And most of us just don’t find the time to unwind. Our Aerial Relaxation Pods are going to help you alleviate stress, providing time & space to allow your body to deeply rest, harmonising your nervous system. You’ll feel rejuvenated and refreshed after one session.”
“Words are inadequate to express the uniquely nurturing experience I had during your Aerial Relaxation Pod class… and the music was amazing! The feeling of being securely wrapped in a silk hammock from head to toe, suspended in the air, slowly rocking, with the crystal bowls and ambient music created a sublime and profound atmosphere. It was as if I was in a cocoon of total support, allowing peace to flow into my entire being.”
1) Strictly no latecomers! – Sorry, please arrive on time! Unfortunately, if you are more than 10 minutes late, you will not be allowed entry, (and there can be no refunds if you are more than 10 minutes late, very sorry!) as we need to make it calm & peaceful space for people who are already here.
2) Please only arrive 5 minutes before the start of the session, as there is no waiting room. Thank you
3) No Refunds. No refunds are available as we need to have enough time to fill the space left.
– Please wear a sleeved shirt that covers the armpits and leggings or yoga trousers that cover your knees.
– Wear form-fitting clothing. Please do not wear baggy clothing as they can snag and catch on the sling’s fabric causing accidents.
– Ensure that your clothing is “zipper free” and remove all jewellery (body piercings, watches and hair clips. These items can snag and damage the silk hammocks.