Join us at Serenity Sundays from 4pm on Sunday, 19th May 2019 (location TBC) for an afternoon of group coaching followed by a plant-based supper-club. This May we will be exploring, focusing and manifesting your deepest desires.
As a woman-only event of maximum 8 participants, this is a safe and intimate space for you to open up about an area of your life that you would like to transform or even simply enhance.
The first part will be a workshop focused on transformational change guided by trained life coach Marialuisa. During this workshop, you will deep dive into self-discovery, setting out your desires. From there, we will start to implement these goals into reality. Using coaching tools and techniques, the session will help align you on your true path and pave the way to achieve your goals. Through this session, you can expect:
- Obtaining an in-depth understanding of yourself by guided meditation, connecting with your subconscious and various activities designed to tap into your authentic self
- Defining a specific goal and ways to reach it, by setting an intention and refining this
- Discovering the possibilities—many previously untapped—to reaching your goal(s)
- Feeling empowered to make transformational and sustainable change to positively enhance your life, including take-home materials created during the coaching session
- Overall feeling of wellness, calm and wholeness
The workshop will be followed by a get-together over a three-course plant-based meal and refreshments throughout created by Patricia, who will discuss:
- The importance of in-season and local produce to obtain most nutrients from what you cook
- The benefits of an unprocessed diet with a spotlight on fresh and organic ingredients as a way to heal and nourish the body
- How to reduce food waste and creatively use different parts of whole ingredients
- The recipes behind the food, which you’ll be able to take away with you
Please let us know in advance of any food allergies or intolerances.
If you would like to attend but are financially restricted, heal offers select tickets at a discounted price. Please contact email@example.com to see how we can help.
We look forward to welcoming you and ask you come with an open heart.
- A selection of canapes composed of kimchi, miso cashew cream, radishes and pea mousse
- Quinoa and spring vegetables tartare in an asparagus consomme
- Coconut panna cotta, apricot and macadamia nut
About Serenity Sundays
Serenity Sundays are an event series combining a transformational coaching workshop with a plant-based supperclub. Each event focuses on holistic wellbeing for the mind, body and soul, bringing together those that are searching to connect deeply with themselves and others through the power of self-discovery and inner fulfilment.
About Heal Collective
Heal is a collective for self-discovery and transformational change, which values physical, mental and spiritual health. It was founded by trained life coach Marialuisa Ferro and certified chef Patricia Romero. It enables people to embark on a journey of inner exploration and authentic outward connection, going back to basics to uncover their true path.